Containing some of the most influential and historically important writings of the Restoration Movement, this book is a must-have for understanding the history of the movement to restore New Testament Christianity.
- The Last Will and Testament of the Springfield Presbytery (Barton W. Stone)
- The Declaration and Address (Thomas Campbell)
- The Sermon on the Law (Alexander Campbell)
- The World’s Need of Our Plea (J.H. Garrison)
- Our Position (Isaac Errett)
Paperback, 190 pages.
There are no reviews yet.