More and more Americans have become mesmorized by the teaching of reincarnation. At the same time, public opinion toward Christianity has taken a nose dive.
People are asking questions, like:
- How do you know there is really a God?
- Why should we believe the Bible is from God?
- Why should people accept Jesus Christ as the Son of God?
- Weren’t books removed from the Bible because the Church didn’t like what they taught?
- Doesn’t Karma provide an answer to the problem of evil, pain, and suffering?
- Do past-life experiences prove that reincarnation is true?
These questions and more you will find thoroughly examined in this book.